Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including, for example:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Birth date
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect Personal Information through the Services, such as when you register for one of our subscription services.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you place an order over the phone, contact customer service or attend our events.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Services account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles. In addition, if someone gives you a subscription to the Services, we will receive your Personal Information from him or her.
How We May Use Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, including payment processing, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, subject to any choices you have expressed with respect to such communications.
- To request your participation in surveys and to administer such surveys. We may use the results of such surveys to understand user engagement, as well as for marketing purposes
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services may be available to other users and the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information on the Services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Other Uses and Disclosures
- We also may use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer; app, social media platform, operating system or wireless service provider; or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps.
- We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their systems, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
- You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to our Services. The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such individuals, and we request that they not provide Personal Information through the Services.
- We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics or criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.